1,11,500 BDTI WANT IT!
Have more fun on daily rides
Discover 110 delivers a powerful yet economical ride to ensure you get your daily dose of fun.
Performance at a Glance
WHAT POWERS THE DISCOVER 110
Dual Drum Brake
Larger 130mm front with 110mm rear drum brakes to come to a jerk free stop at quick notice.
Digital Instrument Cluster
Ride informed, with accurate speed readings on the digital speedometer, and essential information on headlamps, fuel, battery and mileage
Design and Styling
Get noticed in the urban bustle with bold inverted horns and DRLs on the front, and modern side panels, a dual-fabric seat and a textured tail lamp that grab eyes on the rear.
Roll your wheels in style with spider mag-wheels that will get heads turning.
Telescopic Front Forks with Superior Rear Suspension
No more bumpy surprises in your path with superior dual suspension to support riding stability
Twin-Spark 4-Stroke Air-Cooled DTS-i Engine
Break-free from routine and settle for riding the longer route with a smile for every mile.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke, Air cooled single cylinder, SOHC, DTS-i
- Max Power: 8.6 ps @ 7000
- Max Torque: 9.81 Nm @ 5000
- Displacement: 115.45 cc
- Starting:Electric Start + Kick Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 130 mm Drum
- Brake Size Rear: 110 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75 X 17
- Tyre Rear: 3.00*17
- Brake Type Front: Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Drum
- Wheel Base: 1305 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2035 mm x 760 mm x 1085 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: 140 mm Fork Travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 120 kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8 Litres (Usable Reserve 1.5 litres)
- Suspension Rear: 120 mm Rear wheel Travel, Nitrox (Gas filled)
- System: Digital
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 12V, 35W/ 35W Blue Tinge
- Battery: 12V-5Ah MF
- DRL: Double LED-DRL 0.4W