The New Shade of Thrill
Unleashing the all-new Pulsar 150 Neon inspired from neon trails.
Light up the streets with the new shade of thrill.
Performance at a Glance
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
The All New Pulsar 150 Neon 2019 collection comes with a young and peppy styling along with a sporty appeal.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR 150
New Thrilling Styling
Color coordinated headlamp eyebrows, Pulsar logo, side-panel mesh and alloy grab rail. Colored 3D variant logo on the rear cowl and the colored alloy wheel decal giving it a premium sports bike appearance. Ensuring nothing in the bike goes unnoticed.
Twin Spark DTS-i Engine
At the core has the trusted 149 cc DTS-i engine which makes it unmatched in terms of performance amongst bikes in its class. Patented technologies like DTS-i and ExhausTEC provide the Pulsar with class leading 14 PS power and enhanced 13.4 Nm torque.
5-step adjustable nitrox rear shock absorbers
Designed to ensure maximum comfort for the rider with its upright seating position, smooth suspension with 5-step adjustable nitrox rear shock absorbers along with contoured seats and 43 cm alloy wheels. Gives you great riding comfort & easy handling...
Disc Brake & Tubeless Tyres
240 mm ventilated front disc brake along with wide and grippy tubeless tires that ensures proper road grip and quicker as well as safer braking. A light sensitive digital cockpit and 12V full DC headlamp ensuring a constant light beam for great day-night visibility....
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, Twin Spark, Air Cooled, BSIV Compliant DTS-i Engine
- Max Power: 10.29 kW (14 PS) @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque: 13.4 @ 6000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 149.5 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 240 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 80/100 17 Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 100 / 90 - 17 Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Disc
- Brake Type Rear: Drum
- Wheel Base: 1320 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2055 mm x 755 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, with anti-friction bush
- Kerb Weight: 144 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L
- Suspension Rear: 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber-
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 35 W with 2 Pilot Lamps
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 35/35 W with 2 pilot lamps