PULSAR 150 TWIN DISC ABS
2,20,900 BDTI WANT IT!
Adventure in Every Ride
Ride Fearlessly with the power of ABS. Take Absolute Control.
Performance at a Glance
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Announce your presence in style with a colour tone that makes a statement on the streets, twin discs, 37 mm front forks, a premium sporty split seat and split grab rails for the pillion.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR 150 Twin Disc
Quick single channel ABS system senses the symptoms of wheel-lock, and automatically reduces the brake pressure on the wheel. Reducing the chances losing control. Ride confidently with ABS coupled with a 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc that keep you...
4-stroke Twin-Spark DTSi Engine
Fired by a revolutionary 150cc DTSi air-cooled engine equipped with 2 spark plugs increasing power, intelligent Digital CDI unit for optimum combustion at variable loads and ExhausTec- Torque Expansion Chamber for enhanced pick up at low-speeds.
Nitrox Shock Absorber
Happily, cross over the most rugged tracks with 5 way adjustable nitrox shock absorber ensuring greater stability and balance on uneven terrains.
Dual Disc brakes
Skilfully captain your momentum with a larger 260mm ventilated front disc brake and a 230mm rear disc, mastering busy streets and open freeways with sheer ease.
Tubeless Tyres and Alloy Wheels
Ride past mean terrains without a care with steady 17” alloy wheels and tubeless tyres which withstand high performance wear and tear to provide safety on any ride.
RWT H4 Headlamps with Twin Slit Tail Lamps
Stylishly designed with RWT H4 12V, DC Headlamps and twin slit LED tail lamps that are hard to go unnoticed on the street.
Impressively Large Frame Design
Flaunt the manliesty front body, with sporting a new colour tone, a premium split- sporty seat and a rear split grab rail.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-stroke, DTS-i, air cooled, single cylinder
- Max Power: 14 @ 8000 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 13.4 @ 6000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 149.5cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260 mm Disc + ABS
- Brake Size Rear: 230 mm DIsc
- Tyre Front: 90/90 -17 - Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80 – 17 - tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Single Channel ABS
- Brake Type Rear: Disc
- Wheel Base: 1345 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2035 mm x 765 mm x 1115 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, with anti-friction bush
- Kerb Weight: 144 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L (3.2 L reserve, 2 L usable)
- Suspension Rear: Twin suspension with Nitrox shock absorber
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 35 W with 2 Pilot Lamps