PULSAR NS160 FI ABS
2,54,900 BDTI WANT IT!
Pulsar now with FI & ABS: Ride Fearless
Unleash the best-in-class power from a 160cc Twin Spark DTS-i Fuel Injection engine, with twin disc brakes, wider wheels & quick single channel ABS that make challenges seem like child's play.
Performance at a Glance
Technology of Power
Technology of Power
Designed with an assertive muscular front to make your entrance, premium raised split-seat for a strong and sporty riding posture, and an underbelly exhaust that characterises you as a daredevil for speed.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS160 FI ABS
Twin Spark 4-Valve DTS-i Engine
Unleash the advanced Twin Spark engine technology, patented by Bajaj, pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 15.02PS and 14.12 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes.
Quick single channel ABS system senses the symptoms of wheel-lock, and automatically reduces the brake pressure on the wheel. Reducing the chances losing control. Ride confidently with ABS coupled with a 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc that keep you safe.
Power your machine forward through tricky congested streets and past open routes without skipping a beat, with fuel injection to boost engine performance.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
A modern high-performance monoshock suspension that gives riders invincible balance and superior comfort. Carve corners at will or race ahead, for hours at a stretch.
Stay on point in any riding situation, be it high speeds or slow-moving traffic, with an oil-cooled engine that keeps performance seamless and temperatures in check.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, 4 Valve Oil Cooled DTS-i Fuel Injection Engine
- Max Power: 15.02 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.12 @ 6000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90 -17 49 P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80-17”, 61P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake
- Wheel Base: 1370 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: 130mm fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 148 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: 120mm wheel travel, Mono suspension with nitrox
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 55/60W Halogen