4,07,000 Tk.I WANT IT!
SMALL FOOTPRINT. BIG ON POWER.
The Bajaj RE 4S is engineered for powerful performance at full loads.
Performance at a Glance
What Powers the RE 4S
Twin-Spark 4-Stroke Air-Cooled Engine
Enhanced pickup at low speeds makes driving easy on busy or narrow streets, even with full passenger loads.
Digital Ignition with TPS and ExhausTEC
Automatically timed ignition for the best fuel efficiency and mileage on short and long trips. The ExhaustTEC- ‘Torque Expansion Chamber’ further boosts torque at low-speeds bettering performance.
Dual Headlamps, Flushed Tail Lamps and Smart Indicators
Drive safely with increased visibility at night from dual headlamps on the front and smart indicators and flushed tail lamps on the rear.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Twin Spark, 4-stroke DTSi forced air & oil cooled
- Max Power: CNG: 6.55 @ 5500 +/- 250 (Kw @ RPM) at crankshaft
- Max Torque: CNG: 14.9 @ 3500 +/- 250 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 198.88 cc
- Max Speed:63 km/h
- Bore x Stroke:63.5 x 62.8
- Frame:Monocoque Chassis
- Clutch:Multi plate wet
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 4.00-8,4 PR/6PR
- Tyre Rear: 4.00-8,4 PR/6PR
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type
- Wheel Base: 2000 mm
- Frame Type: Reinforced Steel Alloy
- Length x Width x Height: 2658 mm x 1300 mm x 1700 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Suspension Front: Spring-Heliccal Coil, Shock absorber-Hydraulic
- Kerb Weight: 398 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 30 L (CNG)
- Suspension Rear: Double Acting Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 35/35W (MFR)2Nos
- Head Lamps: Dual Head Lamps