RE 4S LPG
5,28,000 TkI WANT IT!
SMALL FOOTPRINT. BIG ON POWER.
The Bajaj RE 4S is engineered for powerful performance at full loads.
Performance at a Glance
What Powers the RE 4S
Twin Spark 4 Stroke Engine
The Bajaj RE is configured for better fuel combustion with a Twin Spark 4 Stroke engine lending better pickup as well as bearing 3-passenger loads with effortlessly.
Digital Ignition with TPS & ExhausTEC
The Bajaj RE adapts performance through timed ignitions based on the throttle to offer the best fuel efficiency on busy cities and distant outskirts too. An ExhausTEC- ‘Torque Expansion Chamber’ boosts torque at low-speeds, significantly bettering mileage.
Complete Vehicle Experience
Built durably, with a number of improvements, the Bajaj RE features the comfort of a complete vehicle experience for both driver and passenger, making it a great family vehicle or business solution.
Dual Headlamps, Flushed Tail Lamps and Smart Indicators
With due bearing on safety, the Bajaj RE comes equipped with dual headlamps, smart indicators and flushed tail lamps for effortless driving at night.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Twin Spark, 4 - stroke DTSi
- Max Power: Petrol: 8.1 @ 5000 +/- 250 (Kw @ RPM) CNG: 7.25 @ 5500 +/- 250 (Kw @ RPM) LPG: 8.5 @ 6000 (Kw @ RPM)
- Max Torque: Petrol: 18.0 @ 3500 +/- 250 (Nm @ RPM) CNG: 14.9 @ 3500 +/- 250 (Nm @ RPM LPG: 15.2 @ 4250 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 198.88 cc
- Max Speed:65 km/h
- Clutch:Wet multidisc type
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 4.00 -8 6 PR
- Tyre Rear: 4.00 -8 6 PR
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type
- Wheel Base: 2000 mm
- Frame Type: Reinforced Steel Alloy
- Length x Width x Height: 2635 mm x 1300 mm x 1710 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Suspension Front: Double Acting Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Kerb Weight: 337 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): Petrol (8+1.5)/LPG (16.5+3)/CNG(4+3) litre
- Suspension Rear: Double Acting Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Head Lamps: Dual Head Lamps