27,500 TkI WANT IT!
The Maxima range is powered by a 236CC DTSi petrol or a 470CC diesel engine. Which means, you can do more trips, carry more load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The Maxima cargo can be easily converted into multiple formats like high deck, delivery van, food truck etc. This allows you to carry all kinds of cargo like perishable goods, farm produce, utilities etc.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE MAXIMA CARGO
The Maxima Cargo is powered by the 470 cc Kubota Diesel Engine or a 236 CC DTSi petrol engine. Apart from being incredibly powerful, the Maxima Cargo also gives you unmatched ability to carry all types of cargo.
The tray dimensions and wheelbase in the Maxima Cargo has been designed to optimise your growing business needs. While the wide, long trays allows you to carry more load, the long wheelbase gives the vehicle the perfect balance. Not to mention, the high ground...
The Maxima Cargo comes with a strong chassis. Due to the reinforced high strength steel alloy, the chassis of the Maxima Cargo has enhanced structural rigidity - which adds up to improved load carrying ability and longer life.
The new hi-tech Constant Velocity Shaft with tripod bush joints gives you a maintenance-free drive for 100,000 km. It also offers you a smooth drive even with heavy loads.
The first-in-class front fork with twin shock absorbers gives you a car-type driving comfort on any type of road.
BIGGER 10” TYRES
The Maxima range with bigger tyres enable car type driving comfort over all types of road conditions.
Ride tension free
Get peace of mind with the Bajaj 12 month warranty for unlimited kms.
Total Bajaj RE oil
Increase the life of the engine and save more by using the Total Bajaj RE oil.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four stroke, Forced cooled SI
- Max Power: 7.72 kW @ 4500 rpm
- Max Torque: 19 Nm @ 3500 rpm
- Displacement: 236.2 cc
- Max Speed:58 km/h
- Bore x Stroke:67 mm X 67 mm
- Transmission:Constant mesh, Manually operated 4 forward & 1 reverse
- Clutch:Wet Multi-Disc Clutch
Brakes & Tyres
- Tyre Front: 4.50-10, 8Ply
- Tyre Rear: 4.50-10, 8Ply
- Break Type Front Hydraulic expanding friction shoe type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic expanding friction shoe type
- Wheel Base: 2125 mm
- Frame Type: Monocoque chassis with central beam and welded cross member
- Length x Width x Height: 3230 mm x 1493 mm x 1818 mm
- Ground Clearance: 190 mm - unladen
- Suspension Front: Fork with Leading arms and Anti-dive link, twin hydraulic shock absorbers and helical springs
- Kerb Weight: 475 kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Independently sprung rear wheels by trailing arms with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- System: 12 Volts DC -ve earth
- Battery: 12V, 32 AH
- Horn: 12 V, Electrical, 2 Amp, Single Tone
- Tail Lamps: 12V 21/5W or 18/5W
- Reverse Lamp: 12 V, 10W
- Wiper motor: Single speed, Rated voltage 12 Volts
- Head Lamps: 12V, 35/35W