Maxima Z PETROL
27,500 TkI WANT IT!
Bigger Size. Bigger Earnings.
The Maxima Z is a superior 3W which offers best-in-class performance, durability & comfort. With its bigger size, the riders can enjoy greater earnings than normal 3Ws.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black Yellow
WHAT POWERS THE Maxima Z PETROL
Maximize earnings with a 236cc DTS-i engine that produces 8.19kW and torque of 20.45Nm to power extra trips with full cargo or passenger payloads.
Go maintenance-free for up to 100,000 kms with a high-tech CV shaft that endures heavy duty performance.
10” tyres with front fork
Superior car-like comfort from 10” tyres, with a first-in-class front fork that improves the experience for both the driver and passengers.
Make room for your cargo on the Maxima Z in three easy steps. Simply unzip the back hood, open the rear door and fold the passenger seat inward. You’re all ready for a full cargo-load, putting up storage space to 800 litres.
Ride tension free
Get peace of mind with the Bajaj 12 month warranty for unlimited kms.
Total Bajaj RE oil
Increase the life of the engine and save more by using the Total Bajaj RE oil.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four Stroke, Air & Oil cooled, Twin Spark plug, S. I. Engine
- Max Power: 8.19 KW @ 4500 rpm
- Max Torque: 20.45 Nm @ 3500 rpm
- Displacement: 236.2 cc
- Max Speed:60 km/h
- Clutch:Wet, Multiplate
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type with TMC – Foot operated
- Brake Size Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type with TMC – Foot operated
- Tyre Front: 4.00 - 10, 6 P.R.
- Tyre Rear: 4.00 - 10, 6 P.R.
- Break Type Front Hydraulically actuated brake shoes – Leading & Trailing Type
- Wheel Base: 2000 mm
- Frame Type: Monocoque chassis with central beam and cross member welded
- Length x Width x Height: 2825 mm x 1350 mm x 1780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Suspension Front: Fork with Leading Arm and Anti-dive link, twin Hydraulic shock absorbers and Helical springs
- Kerb Weight: 420 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8 L
- Suspension Rear: Independently sprung rear wheels by trailing arms with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- System: 12V DC
- Battery: 12V 32AH
- Tail Lamps: 12V 21/5W
- Reverse Lamp: 12 V 10W
- Head Lamps: 12V35/35W (HS1)