Pulsar now with FI & ABS: Ride Fearless
Unleash the best-in-class power from a 160cc Twin Spark DTS-i Fuel Injection engine, with twin disc brakes, wider wheels & quick single channel ABS that make challenges seem like child's play.
Performance at a Glance
Technology of Power
Technology of Power
Designed with an assertive muscular front to make your entrance, premium raised split-seat for a strong and sporty riding posture, and an underbelly exhaust that characterises you as a daredevil for speed.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS160 FI ABS
Power your machine forward through tricky congested streets and past open routes without skipping a beat, with fuel injection to boost engine performance.
Quick single channel ABS system senses the symptoms of wheel-lock, and automatically reduces the brake pressure on the wheel. Reducing the chances losing control. Ride confidently with ABS coupled with a 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc that keep you safe.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
A modern high-performance monoshock suspension that gives riders invincible balance and superior comfort. Carve corners at will or race ahead, for hours at a stretch.
Muscular & Aggressive Design
Aggressive-sporty graphics featuring ‘160’ across a prominent large tank, an elevated pillion base and rear grab rails with an underbelly exhaust that will leave eyeballs rolling.
Stay on point in any riding situation, be it high speeds or slow-moving traffic, with an oil-cooled engine that keeps performance seamless and temperatures in check.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro.
Twin Spark 4-Valve DTS-i Engine
Unleash the advanced Twin Spark engine technology, patented by Bajaj, pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 15.02PS and 14.12 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, 4 Valve Oil Cooled DTS-i Fuel Injection Engine
- Max Power: 16 @ 9000 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.2 @ 7250 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90 -17 49 P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80-17”, 61P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Single Channel ABS
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake
- Wheel Base: 1372 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 177 mm
- Suspension Front: 130mm fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 148 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: 120mm wheel travel, Mono suspension with nitrox
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 35/35W Halogen